Horror Writer's Association Member

Horror Writer's Association Member
Horror Writer's Association Member

Monday, June 17, 2013

Welcome to my lair...

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog page! For those of you just getting to know my fiction, I thought some background was in order...I was born in Hollywood, California and have lived most of my life near Los Angeles. I grew up with a love of mystery, sci-fi, horror, and comic books of all types! In my past I have worked for television, both behind-the-scenes and as talent. I have also worked for newspapers and magazines in all capacities, from layout to editor. I have also done some film work, from production to talent. I currently teach English/Writing. My love of reading has helped me to be the writer that I am today.

What kind of stories do I write? Most of my stories are dark fiction or noir. I write stories with bizarre twist endings that leave the reader thinking.

Who are some of my main influences? The writers that have really inspired me (in no particular order and not a complete list): Fredric Brown, Raymond Chandler, Dashiell Hammett, Jim Thompson, David Goodis, H.P. Lovecraft, Edgar Allan Poe, M.C. Beaton, Rex Stout, Ross MacDonald, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, H. Rider Haggard, Robert E. Howard, along with many others including new works of fiction.



Thank you for taking the time to learn about me and my stories. I hope that you enjoy them.

No comments :

Post a Comment