Horror Writer's Association Member

Horror Writer's Association Member
Horror Writer's Association Member

Monday, September 21, 2020

Sirens Call

Wow! I am happy to announce that one of my short stories, "Killer of Little Souls," will appear in the Halloween issue (#51) of The Sirens Call. The ladies who run The Sirens Call are tireless champions of horror writers and many up and coming great writers have contributed to their issues or have had their books published outright by them. This story marks my second appearance in their magazine and I wish them all the best in their continued endeavors! Here is the link to Sirens Call Publications, which includes their free e-zine, The Sirens Call. The Halloween issue is not out yet, but I will update this blog with the info on where to read it once it is out. http://www.sirenscallpublications.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment