Horror Writer's Association Member

Horror Writer's Association Member
Horror Writer's Association Member

Friday, July 12, 2013

Free Story Up Now!

I have a short nonfiction piece entitled "HDHC" that is up now at FIVE 2 ONE webzine. I try to be a diverse writer. I have written nonfiction music and culture related articles for newspapers and magazines since the 1980's. Lately I have been writing crime/noir and horror fiction (and even one science-fiction story!), but this piece is a nonfiction memoir-type piece. I think it's important to reflect on where you came from in order to see your personal growth to where you are at now in life. This piece was me over 20 years ago...

Me in 1985!



FREE nonfiction piece can be read here:

http://five2onemag.onimpression.com/search/label/Greg%20McWhorter

No comments :

Post a Comment