Horror Writer's Association Member

Horror Writer's Association Member
Horror Writer's Association Member

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I won the Editor's Choice Award!

I am very pleased to share this facebook post that I received today:

"The Editor's Choice awards for Barnyard Horror go to Greg McWhorter for fiction and L. A. Spooner for interior art. Congratulations! "Editor's Choice Award" will appear under the title of your work." from James Ward Kirk Fiction

My story "The Horror at Engle Farm" will soon be published in the Barnyard Horror anthology that will be available for purchase at Amazon. I believe that it will be available as both a physical book and an ebook. It is supposed to start selling some time this month.

Check here for updates: www.jwkfiction.com

No comments :

Post a Comment